MeetMe Global Access
Simple. Convenient. Cost-effective.
MeetMe Global Access is an instant conferencing service that requires only access to a phone to enable highly productive meetings with participants from anywhere around the world. For meetings with over 100 participants, we recommend booking an Automated Event Call conference to assist in managing such a large audience.
No prior booking is required for MeetMe Global Access, and conferences can be established in the time participants take to call in. The service is easy to use, and it's available at any time every day of the year.
- Invite participants from over 70 different countries
- Participants dial in through local or toll-free numbers
- "Always on" service - you never need to schedule a call
- Conferences lock for higher security during sensitive conversations
- Mute and unmute participants to prevent interference from background noise
- Free help is always available by dialing * 0
- Use with web conferencing to add a visual element to your call
Global Access Numbers
How it works:
Global Access Numbers allow your participants to dial in to your MeetMe Global Access conference, regardless of their location, through toll free or local numbers.
When inviting participants, tell them:
- Date, time, and time zone of the meeting
- Your participant passcode, followed by the # sign
- The URL for your MeetMe Global Access dial-in numbers:
What do I need?
Just a touch-tone phone, fixed or mobile.