MeetMe Global Access
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
Immediately, there is no need to activate it. Simply follow the steps in the MeetMe Global Access Reference Guide.
Simply tell your participants what time the meeting will start and give them the dial-in telephone number and the participant passcode.
All you need is a touch-tone phone, the dial-in number and passcode.
Press *0 on your telephone keypad during the call to reach a conference coordinator who may ask you about:
- Who is experiencing the issue?
- What is the issue?
- When did the issue occur?
- What meeting telephone number did the person dial?
- What was the telephone number the person dialed from?
- What was the type of telephone used (e.g., mobile, landline, or IP phone)?
If unable to reach the operator using *0 please contact the helpdesk.
MeetMe Global Access settings can be changed within My Meeting Manager or via the Help desk. Options for both entry and exit of participant, include: no announcement, a tone, or a personal announcement that gives the participant's name.
A MeetMe Global Access dial-in number allows international participants to dial into the conference calls using a local dial-in number.
Local numbers are easier to dial and more cost-effective than using international numbers.
To view your complete list of Global Access Numbers, visit the Find Your Global Access Numbers page on our website.
MeetMe Global Access is available from over 70 countries. To view your complete list of Global Access Numbers, visit the Find Your Global Access Numbers on our website.
* 6 Mute on/off - If you are in a noisy environment or on a mobile phone, you can mute your own line. Participants can mute their own line when not speaking. This will reduce background noise levels in the conference call.
Try not to use a speaker phone. If unavoidable, use the mute function stated above when not speaking and move away any projectors from the microphones.
* 0 Operator assistance - Use this function if you still find you have sound problems and a Conference Coordinator will help you to resolve any audio problems.
A local toll-free phone number is a toll-free number participants can use to dial-in.