MeetMe with Skype for Business
Why use MeetMe with Skype for Business
Skype for Business gives you a powerful collaboration platform.
By scheduling Skype for Business meetings with your MeetMe Global Access details, you can hold a conference call with people who use Skype for Business as well as those who don't.
You can use it to work with colleagues in other areas of your company, or people away from their computers. You can also use it to join meetings from a regular phone network or mobile phone.
MeetMe Global Access also provides:
- dial-in numbers for over 70 countries
- dial out to anywhere in the world
- live operator support.
When to use MeetMe Global Access?
It's best to use MeetMe Global Access when you:
- need to conference with people who don't have access to Skype for Business
- don't know how your participants will join
- need to dial out to participants
- don't have a good quality PC headset with microphone
- have an internet connection that's unavailable, slow or unreliable
- are travelling or commuting
- need the best audio quality
- have participants joining from other countries whose internet or phone service may not be reliable, or provide good audio quality
- have a PC that's not powerful enough to process voice.
NOTE: You can use your MeetMe Global Access account without Skype for Business.
What you need to use MeetMe with Skype for Business
- A MeetMe Global Access account set up by your company's Skype for Business Administrator.
- Your MeetMe Global Access welcome email.
- Microsoft Outlook — to schedule Skype for Business conferences.